Will Sprint's 8830 work with the $15 Power Vision plan. I already have unlimited texting, ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

xdanimalx no está en línea Stack level 1

Sprint Power Vision

Advertisement

Will Sprint's 8830 work with the $15 Power Vision plan.
    I already have unlimited texting, so I really don't want to pay 30 dollars a month for unlimited texting and internet.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Negative.

Why don't you just swap over to the simply everything plan, and have everything included?

xdanimalx no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB View Post
    Negative.

Why don't you just swap over to the simply everything plan, and have everything included?
    Because, there are also 4 other phones on this plan.
    So I can't switch.

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have six lines with Sprint. I had five on a family plan w/ 2100 minutes (two 8830's with data plans) and a Mogul on SERO. I moved the one 8830 to the unlimited plan since we were going over 2100 minutes and this line used in excess of 1900 minutes a month. Lowered the family plan to the 550 plan and saved money.

huracan no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by xdanimalx View Post
    Because, there are also 4 other phones on this plan.
    So I can't switch.
    With Sprint you can now switch plans without having to extend your end of terms date or incurring any sort of penalties. Just don't expect to get 'freebies' or discounted phones if you are not extending your contract though .

But it is a good way to change to something better to meet your needs, whether that is a better price or add features you want....the simply everything plan is very nice and it does include blackberry internet service + you can put the other phones in different plan if necessary.
    Last edited by huracan; 04-20-2008 at 02:10 PM. Reason: clarification

tbonanno no está en línea Stack level 2
    But back to your question about the regular power vision plan. I don't think so. I had the regular power vision plan for my TREO. When I switched to the 8830, they told me I had to have the BB Power Vision plan at $30. Maybe you can do better. Good luck.
    Tony Bonanno Photography, LLC
    Santa Fe, New Mexico USA

meta582 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Im currently using just power vision with unlimited texting and it works great. There really is no need to pay the extra for the blackberry internet service if you have unlimited vision. Just install third party apps like the opera mini browser and jivetalk and youre good to go ;-)