I have had the blackberry unlimited plan since 09/16/07 and now they are charging me ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

coloneludatank no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs down Sprint is so full of it!

Advertisement

I have had the blackberry unlimited plan since 09/16/07 and now they are charging me .20/picture message. I called them a month ago for overcharging me and I get a credit and they said it will never happen again. Now again i am being over charged for getting 8 picture messages on my phone and they are telling me that my blackberry unlimited does not include picture messaging so I am like WTF? She tells me that it does not include it in my package at all and I tell her that why would you wait till my contract is almost over to start charging me for the picture messages. You know this chick told me that it sounds like a personal problem and hangs up!

I got mad and called up someone I know that works at sprint and they told me that my plan does cover picture messaging but, can someone else help me out or tell me there experience with this and does there company charge them for the unlimited pic messages

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I know with Alltel/Verizon, picture messaging is separate from the data plan. Data includes internet, email capabilities, etc., and MMS, sending video is considered multimedia and a separate package.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    On Alltel unlimited is unlimited. The smartchoice package covers txt, sms, data..etc...there is no additional charge when you have a true unlimited package. I pay $109 a month and have no additional charges.

RIVERINE no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3146A554
    I have sprint no problems, full data plan
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

RIVERINE no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3146A554
    Who are u getting pics from they may charge per photo so u will be charged. Just like a ringtone.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

malluowl no está en línea Stack level 1
    you are so right, sprint does that to me with me every bill. Every month I got some BS going on & i have to call them and they credit me for it.

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I have Sprint everything plan. I have had it for over a year. No issues with anything. I pay $120 for the $99 everything plan after all the darn taxes though.
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

coloneludatank no está en línea Stack level 2
    when I got my bb there was no unlimited data plan it was either take the blackberry unlimited for $40 or the 10mb email blackberry plan for $30 and everything has been fine until these closing 3 wks of my contract and what is messed up I work for Sprint and I know my plans and I am even getting a hard time from my own boss when everything that I have was working fine until now but yes I know BS goes no every month trust me b/c I am a product of it also but we cannot touch our own personal accts either....Life sux I will wait till I get my Tour on Mon. from wirefly b/c if I get the upgrade from the Sprint even though I am extending my contract they want me to pay the price like a new plan even with my $150 discount after 2yrs which just for future reference is a Rebate that you will never get, and wirefly.com did the upgrade for me with the everything data plan for $125 and next day air for free.

johnb51780 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Had the same problem with sprint,they gave me a 900 dollar bille for data and txt and said that it wasn't on my plan when it was,they finally fixed it and I bought out my contract and left for tmobile,problem solved tmobile is so much better than the rest,sprints customer service is the worst
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.81 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

johnnibravo69 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32C553A2
    the Blackberry service pack from Sprint if you don't have an unlimited plan is $30 added on to your minutes. Unlimited MMS, SMS, and Data is included. I've never had an issue, well thenagain i never send MMS, the phone doesnt even have a camera. But i've never been charged when i receive them.