Using 8830 with 4GB memory card. Is there anyway to set the device so that ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

tbonanno no está en línea Stack level 2

Saving Messages, Emails to Memory Card ?

Advertisement

Using 8830 with 4GB memory card. Is there anyway to set the device so that saved emails and messages are stored on the memory card and not in the device's internal memory ? I couldn't seem to find a way to set that up.

Thanks,

Tony
    Tony Bonanno Photography, LLC
    Santa Fe, New Mexico USA

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm pretty sure it's not possible to do this based on what I've read here at PinStack.

Thanks for the reply ALRyder. Seems like that would be possible, but perhaps not.
    Santa Fe, New Mexico USA

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    tbonanno i just got my doc to go working, give me til tomm and i will let you know. . may be possible because i know you can save docs to your media card.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

cupiecat no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245061B0
    I would also like to know if this is possible. It would be great. Keep us posted. Thanks

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Yea me too...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chendanbb no está en línea Stack level 1
    It would be great if it was possible, but I have a feeling that it probably isn't...

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    YES IT IS!
    With a mere $15 you can download and use Aerize Card Loader.
    WELL worth the $$ to me. You can even install and/or run the programs from your memory card!
    Emails...haven't tried that yet, but I will.........
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

Quote Originally Posted by SVT Cobra View Post
    YES IT IS!
    WELL worth the $$ to me. You can even install and/or run the programs from your memory card!

I'll have to give that a try. Thanks.
    Santa Fe, New Mexico USA

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Has anyone tested this app to see if you can save/load apps from the memory card??? If so this will be $15 well spent.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by SVT Cobra View Post
    YES IT IS!
    You should at least be able to copy the emails, etc., to a document and save it to the media card. Not very usable unless you only are interested in saving the data from them.

Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    tbonanno i just got my doc to go working, give me til tomm and i will let you know. . may be possible because i know you can save docs to your media card.
    Tried this ap months ago - I guess it was a trial - couldn't seem to make it work so I gave up. Honestly, I didn't spend much time trying - if I don't get a "good impression" up front re: it's going to work, I don't bother.

I'd be interested to know if it does all it claims though - especially saving and executing programs from the media card.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    I have been saving, running and installing mutiple apps from my memory card for quite sometime with this program. I have over 25 programs that - do that with. The ONLY one that does'nt work that way yet is MSM messenger so far. And I still have 12 megs on my phones memory!
    I will say that I, in no way, shape or form, am connected to Aerize. I just happen to love this product!

clalvare no está en línea Stack level 1

Dexrex

If you are looking for a way to save your messages from your blackberry you should check out DEXREX. Its a free add on that logs your SMS from your blackberry. It also logs your instant messages. Instead of keeping the messages on your phone or having to save them to a file on your desktop, its stored to a server. Hope that helps free up your memory and making tracking/archiving your messages easier!

BraveGiant no está en línea Stack level 1

Aerize Card Loader removed all apps!

I didn't realize when you download Aerize Card Loader 1.2.0 that it removes every app you previously had installed. At least it did for me. I din't think I did anything wrong downloading it, but it almost sent my BB bacj to factory default. Anybody have this same experience with 4.5?