I have Application Version (Device Software) 4.5.0.138 on my Verizon Wireless 8830. I want to ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

CMD130 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3162AEC3

Question Reverting back to earlier version of device software?

Advertisement

I have Application Version (Device Software) 4.5.0.138 on my Verizon Wireless 8830.

I want to change it back to the earlier edition I had before.

How to I do this?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    You simply need to remove the current version from your PC and install the version you are wanting to revert back to. Then just connect to the loader or Desktop Manager and it will ask you if you want to revert back(downgrade).

CMD130 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3162AEC3
    Let me ask you, am I able to unlock vendor themes with this current software? If so, can you point me to the directions? If not where do I download earlier software versions? Also, (sorry), how do you go about removing your current device software?
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    You simply need to remove the current version from your PC and install the version you are wanting to revert back to. Then just connect to the loader or Desktop Manager and it will ask you if you want to revert back(downgrade).
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    You can click the helpful links in my sig and there you will find links to current and beta OS threads. I don't know enough about vendor themes to honestly answer that for you. Sorry the reply took so long I was at work.