Everytime I click on the reply button in my myspace mailbox on the 8830 it ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

coloneludatank no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Cannot reply to myspace message with 8830 but I can compose 1

Advertisement

Everytime I click on the reply button in my myspace mailbox on the 8830 it keeps bringing me back to the same message and no where to type. But, I chose to come compose a message I get the empty pane to type a message in and I can send it to anyone on Myspace.....What can I do to fix this? do I have 2 change the encoding? if so 2 what? and are there any flash updates for the 8830 so I can c other websites?

Mofolepo no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Cannot reply to myspace message with 8830 but I can compose 1

I do not get this problem when accessing myspace. The only thing I can think of is that you are using the "R" button to try and reply. "R" is a shortcut to reply in the e-mail interface, but when you push "R" in the browser, you are actually refreshing it. I doubt it, but is that what you are doing?

TreBlack7 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Cannot reply to myspace message with 8830 but I can compose 1

Exact same problem on my 8703e browser!! I just log on to read meassages on my phone and reply on a PC. I have a sneaking suspicion that this has more to do with MySpace updating their system to try and cut down on their phishing issues than with the BB browser. I base that on the fact that before they had those major update several weeks ago, it was easy to reply to MySpace messages on the BB Browser. After those MySpace updates, that's when I started having the same issue.