Ok, so I searched on here and saw lots of threads about this issue, but ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

Red X, unsent message, "Unlisted Message Error"

Advertisement

Ok, so I searched on here and saw lots of threads about this issue, but am a bit confused.

Mine only don't send SOMETIMES. About half the time right now. And only through my BES email account. If I hit reply and change the email account to one of my BIS accounts it sends just fine. Then last night I had one message blocked. I tried to reply to the same message this morning and it went through. Frustrating.

BES admin hasn't heard of anyone else having the issue, so thinks it's perhaps my carrier (Verizon). I'm not entirely convinced, but who knows!

Another factor, I have wiped my BB about 3 times in the past week. Once to upgrade to 4.5 beta, didn't like it, so second time was to downgrade. Then third time was when I started getting these email failures, though wiping might cure a bad install or something. No go. However, before going back to 4.2 from 4.5 everything was fine (well, everything regarding this type of problem). To clarify, when I downgraded back to 4.2.2.196 I did a JL_CMDR full wipe and reload.

So, is this a device issue? A carrier issue? Or could the BES server be targeting me for some reason?

Thanks for your help!

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    So I assume after each OS updgrade or downgrade you were readded to your BES?
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

PIN/ID
    woodi68
    readded?

If you mean, did I go throug Enterprise Activation, the answer is Yes.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Yes, that's what I meant. You could just have an issue of being reactivated properly on the BES. I would get your BES Admin to remove you completely from the BES, and choose "Yes" when it prompts to also remove you from the email system.

Then, after about ten minutes, have him re-add you to the BES. Once you successfully activate on the BES, try your emails and see if your issue is resolved. If that doesn't fix it, it allows us to further narrow down the problem but the BES can be quite finicky sometimes.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

PIN/ID
    woodi68
    Thanks for the pointer. I'll try to suggest this if his trouble shoot renders no results.