This is my first time im here and writing a thread. I changed my phone ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

anto86 no está en línea Stack level 1

Problems With Telus Network!!

Advertisement

This is my first time im here and writing a thread. I changed my phone with the guaranty 4 times because I am having problems with their network or with the phone. I duinno which one is it!!!

The problem is i have an 8830 with telus. not always but alot of times, i dont receive calls at all, the 1XEV changes to 1xev or even 1x. I GO KRAZYYYYYY!!!! is it normal with telus? does it happen to everyone or is it just me?!?!??!?!?!

SHOULD I CHANGE TO ROGERS???? WHAT DO YOU GUYS RECOMMEND? IM SICK N TIRED OF TELUS! OF THEIR NETOWRK

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Missing your calls!? I have been on telus for just about 10 years and I find that they have been quite good on the reception end. Where do you live and where are you finding that most problems are occurring?
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    If you're missing calls, and it's a constant issue, then bring your 8830 into a Telus dealer and they'll order another unit for you. As for the network icons changing, it happens.
    I've been on Telus for a long time abd never had an issue. It's probably your device.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

anto86 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Well, Im everywhere in laval from st-rose to chomedey to duvernay, areas that normally work, alot of times, theres no signal and i misss allllllot of calls and how i kno i miss it is by the voicemail icon or if i call someone and they told me, i called u 5 times.
    ALSO, i changed my phone 4 times, i got the 4th phone today and ima sell it, its the telus network with the 8830, ive been with them for 3 years no problem, but with this phone, MADNESS!!!! and the dont do anything so im changin companies!!!