Here's the issue. I have been trying for two days to connect to my memory ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313

Question Problem with Media Manager and 8830

Advertisement

Here's the issue. I have been trying for two days to connect to my memory card through Media Manager.

The card is inserted. When I am listening to MP3's they are all there on the card.

When I try to get to the memory card through Roxio it keeps telling me to insert a memory card. Is Roxio BLIND?

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Problem with Media Manager and 8830

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    Here's the issue. I have been trying for two days to connect to my memory card through Media Manager.

The card is inserted. When I am listening to MP3's they are all there on the card.

When I try to get to the memory card through Roxio it keeps telling me to insert a memory card. Is Roxio BLIND?
    Hi Sirthinks, I would to go into menu, options, advanced options, media card, and make sure that encryption is set to none. If so set auto enable mass storage to prompt, and connect. When the device prompts for mass storage try it both ways select yes and see if it will detect the card and if not hit no and go into the media card options as indicated above and hit menu, enable mass storage. Hope it helps.