Ok. Through the day, I've been playing with my BlackBerry, I added all my Emails ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

Amusik no está en línea Stack level 1

Possible work around to getting all IM apps? 8830

Advertisement

Ok. Through the day, I've been playing with my BlackBerry, I added all my Emails (Live, Yahoo, and AIM).
    It all worked out great using the blackberry Email Settings.
    I noticed that everytime I went to download AIM for my blackberry, it wouldn't work. Soon after I configured my blackberry to get my emails from it, I thought, "Hmm. Maybe I can download AIM now." So I go on the browser and look for the Instant messenging apps and walla! There was AIM! I could finally download it.
    I used to get stuck on "You do not have the service books for this" kind of message.

But now...
    It works 100% great. All the time. I don't have to worry about a thing.

Admin/mods can delete this thread if it has already been found out. I was just amazed when I made this discovery. I'm a new blackberry user.

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    To my knowledge the best route to go would simply get something like jivetalk, some of the I'm clients can be installed various different ways but may not always work as has been my past trials.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Amusik no está en línea Stack level 1
    You may be right, But think of the people who can't really afford software for such a price. $20 - $30 can be a bit much for people who can barely get by for their phone bill. Jivetalk is great. I won't lie. But it would be much better if it was free. They have a free trial. Also, according to a lot of sources, it was free in the beta stages. But I don't know.. Paying for a program on your phone to me, is just ridiculous. I always take a fee free route.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah but sometimes its worth paying or the hard work someone else invests in creating that application.

NoRemorse no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31795d7d
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah but sometimes its worth paying or the hard work someone else invests in creating that application.
    Not if there are free alternatives. (free is used loosely here, it's paid by ads on the PC end)