Is it possible to temporarily "shut down" my work email and then enable my personal ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

b06tmm no está en línea Stack level 1

Personal POP during Vacation?

Advertisement

Is it possible to temporarily "shut down" my work email and then enable my personal POP email account while on vacation?

I'm planning a B-Day party for my 94 year old grandmother in Florida and would love to be able to take my BB and use that for my personal email and then re-configure it for my work email when I return. I need to be able to respond immediately to any problems that may arise so I would rather not have to rely on webmail for this to work, especially if I'm still getting work emails.

If so, is there a way I can switch between the two easily? This means not having to call my company's tech support to get my work email again.

Thanks...

x14
    x14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    You can add your personal email account by going to your carrier's BIS site. You can have BIS and BES account on the BlackBerry at the same time.

b06tmm no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks x14, I created an account there but it looks like it'll send my personal email to my BB along with my work email.

This is what I'm trying to avoid.

Is there a way I can create and use another profile that ONLY uses my personal POP?

Tim

DaddyFizzle no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    28A34994
    You can just check our personal email box on your BB and not look at your general inbox. The other option is if you are on BES, you can not have your work email sent to your BB.