I was on BES. Now I am not. All the old Outlook folders that were ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

tjguzik no está en línea Stack level 3

Old BES Folders

Advertisement

I was on BES. Now I am not. All the old Outlook folders that were associated with being on the BES are still appearing when I "View Folder". Is there any way to delete these folders? There is nothing in them, I just don't like clutter.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Have you tried deleting them with desktop Manager? Or you could try connecting your BB and then view the folders in windows explorer and try deleting them from there.

yes

Ray, I have tried both and i dont see where i can get to the mail folders, my only options are music, pictures, ringtones, etc. I cant get to the mail folders.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    tjguzik, man I have searched and searched for an answer on how to delete those old Outlook folders...I have come up with nothing. Have you tried a wipe of the device and then reload the OS. You can do a custom restore, maybe those old folders will show up there and you can choose not to restore them. I haven't tried this, it's just a guess. Sorry I couldn't be more help but I'm stumped!

Thanks for your help. I don't know if I want to risk all that to get rid of them. I guess I thought it would be an easy fix. Thanks for looking, I appreciate it.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~