Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How much smaller is the Qwerty keyboard on the 8830 than those on previous RIM ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Not so thrilled with 8830

How much smaller is the Qwerty keyboard on the 8830 than those on previous RIM devices? I used a 7510 for a long time, and even with my big, fat thumbs I didn't have any problems.

Does anyone regularly use a Bluetooth keyboard? I spend most of my time in the office these days, and my current BB (only until my Sprint 8830 arives!) is a 7100i, and I haven't really embraced SureType. If I need to type more than a modest amount, I use the keyboard.

jaydabee no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Seanmtx
    Oh the shennangians!!

Anyone wanna buy my 8830??

I'm going to hold out for that camera!!!!

Please?? I'll sell it for $11.
    I'll take it! Business people don't need a camara. If I wanted to take pictures I would use a real camara anyway. It works in both the US and in Europe and I don't have to turn it over to security or leave it in the car when I go to into a R&D tech center. This is great, RIM has not given up on the users that put them on the map.

Didn't you realize it didn't have a camara when you bought it?
    Watch what you say,
    they'll be calling you
    a Radical, a Liberal,
    Fanatical, a Criminal . . .

swannyb no está en línea Stack level 1

A couple of issues with this thread and why I would go with the 8830 over the Curve. Please stop talking about the camera, first off. It's a 2 MP camera with no great features so I don't get why everyone is so fired up over a less than average camera function. Second the Curve is from AT&T which means that you will get the joy of using the slower EDGE/3G network and if you want to make the argument that 3G is faster than EV-DO, please PM me and we can do speed tests to end that argument. I don't consider the 8830 as a shiny toy, just as a toy that actually works like it's supposed to. Everybody seems to want all the bells and whistles but when you find a device like that, how often do all those whistles work like you want them to. Not very often.

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB ( personaly own the 8703e from sprint and I love it, I jumped from palm treo 650, I hardly used the camera, I got one for my wife and she just loves the bb, now my son jumped from treo to bb and he thinks it awesome, I tried to play with 8830 from sprint and I didn't like the trackball maybe it is just me, my thought is you buy product that suites your purpose, just like I wouldn't get iPhone cause I don't listen to music when I'm working, that's why every gadget that rim puts out has its own purpose and you can not compare them. Just my thought

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123