Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can anyone PM the Verizon blackberry support number? Unfortunately do not have enough posts to ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

biggysmall2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: NO EVDO on 8830 (vzw)

Advertisement

Can anyone PM the Verizon blackberry support number? Unfortunately do not have enough posts to PM.

I am having a similar issue --- I just warranty swapped an 8830, and the new one they gave me won't pick up EVDO.

ofelas no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by diabloboi87 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the only thing that comes to mind is to verify your account is properly provisioned for the service as that sounds like what the issue is to me
    Is there a particular code to ask for when verifying the account is "provisioned" for EVDO?
    Thx.

Hurtem no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317fdbc8

No it's not a special code, provisioning is basically saying "set up or configuration". I forgot to post that my problem was resolved a while back. Being an employee of VZW I didn't think it would take so long though. First time I called in they couldnt figure out what it was, did a trouble ticket...Never got a call back after a few days called in and there WAS NO trouble ticket in the system.....The second person was nice, we spent over an hour on the phone, even switched it out but for some reason after she provisioned my account it would automatically revert back to 1x in the system, after that took a day or two and they left a VM saying that it should work now and it did. Wasn't too bad, I just wanted my damn EVDO!! lol.

dlathem no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtem View Post
    First time I called in they couldnt figure out what it was, did a trouble ticket...Never got a call back after a few days called in and there WAS NO trouble ticket in the system.
    It would appear that VZW treats their own employees no less shoddy than they do their customers!

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3

.... Why must it resort to multiple calls?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12