Hello, I just brought my blackberry 8830 a few days ago. I have set it ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

jremonde no está en línea Stack level 1

New 8830 User! Email Format!

Advertisement

Hello, I just brought my blackberry 8830 a few days ago. I have set it to where I receive my emails on my blackberry device, but my emails do not show pictures for the emails. I get emails from different people that have pictures included in their email and it shows nothing but a load of HTML codes. Is there anyway to change this? Any help will be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: New 8830 User! Email Format!

Look at the BBSmart HTML Email Viewer or the Empower HTML Email Viewer. It will get rid of that HTML code and show you the email as it was intended.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

jremonde no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks...But are there any free apps that I can download?

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3

I know there is one out there. It begins with an "S', but I'll be honest with you and it's a purchase that actually adds value. BBSmart has a one time purchase policy with free upgrades for life, Empower has two versions being Standard and Pro. Their upgrades (at least on the pro edition) was only $5 for a period of time. I've tried both and I don't really notice a difference between the two apps, so I went with BBSmart plus they provided a 25% discount on the purchase of a second license for my other BB8830. Keep in mind that a BIS server can and WILL remove alot of the pictures that would be embedded in the emails, so you may never actually see the entire email.