How do I get microsoft outlook on my 8830? I get all of my email ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

soggystockings no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c87907

Microsoft outlook on 8830?

Advertisement

How do I get microsoft outlook on my 8830? I get all of my email there and would just like one easy set up on my blackberry...Thx

PIN/ID

Re: Microsoft outlook on 8830?

your question is not only vague but also confusing. I guess the two are related. If you mean you want to use your BB for emails set up a BIS account using the same email you have on your outlook. If you want to tranfer all existing emails in outlook to the BB then I am not sure of this could be done. If you want to tranfer cal and contacts from outlook to the BB this is done by sync'ng your BB using desktop manager,... the possibilities are endless just let me know how can I help.

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Outllok will not run on a BB, if that is what you are asking. As previous poster said, you can have email sent to the device and sync your contacts and calendar info.

soggystockings no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c87907

Thanks. I got it. What i was trying to say is that i was looking for one email that gets "all" of my emails and just set that one up like outlook...See i had mail2web for my old phone...

stewea no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    headed

If you are using mail2web for your email, you can still access your email on your BB. If you have a BB data plan with your cell provider, they should have sent you instructions on how to go to their BB Internet Service (BIS) set-up page, where you can configure your service to get your email and send it to your phone.

If you have Blackberry Enterprise Service with mail2web, the set-up instructions for your phone will come directly from mail2web.

We will need some additional information if you need more help (your cell provider, BB plan, etc)