Hey guys, Im new to blackerrys and I installed Maufait on my 8830 and loved ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

sorensen32 no está en línea Stack level 1

Maufait on 8830

Advertisement

Hey guys,

Im new to blackerrys and I installed Maufait on my 8830 and loved it. It worked really well the first time I used it but now whenever I try to load it up it gives me an error that says "The server returned the following error while attempting to fulfill your request: 'Connection Timed Out'." Any ideas why I haven't been able to load Maufait for the last 3 days?

jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Maufait on 8830

Hello and welcome to the Stacks...

Have you tried doing a soft reset? have you tried un-installing and re-installing the program? Double check your settings on your BB.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    - j a n e l l
    Theirs more to life than cell phones...Theirs BLACKBERRY's

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

If it's a connection time out, it sounds like a problem on the server's end with the info it's fetching.
    I've never tried Maufait, so I can't speak for it (I even had to look up what it was), but have you tried Beyond411? It's sounds like the same thing. It's what I use and it's great.

sorensen32 no está en línea Stack level 1

Yes i tried uninstalling and it reinstalling it and got the same thing. I will give beyond 411 a try, thanks guys for all your help. I appreciate it.