I had the Blackberry 8703e (Verizon) and used the Wave Theme. It was a list ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

bdbrown no está en línea Stack level 2

List Theme for the Blackberry 8830

Advertisement

I had the Blackberry 8703e (Verizon) and used the Wave Theme. It was a list theme that had all the features that I wanted. Besides being a list theme, all the fonts used with this theme (first page, second page, messages, etc.) all used the font that I set under Options, Screen/Keyboard, etc. This is very important to me as I have "old" eyes and need the larger font to see without my glasses.
    I gave away my 8703e and bought a new 8830 (Verizon) and have looked everywhere for a list style font (instead of an icon based font.) but have not been able to find any such theme.
    Anyone have any suggestions??

Sniperet no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: List Theme for the Blackberry 8830

I'm in the same boat with you, my eyes don't like the small fonts. I don't think you will find a theme like you described. I solved my problem by using the Plazmic theme builder to modify the Dimension Today theme fonts and colors so I could see them better. Took a lot of trial and error getting it to were I'm comfortable with it but now I don't have any major complaints. I just wish the theme builder was a bit more flexible in what it allows you to modify.