Hi Guys. Im looking for suggestions on keeping my BB8830 in good shape. Right now ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

mariotenuta no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    225CE168

Keeping my 8830 in good condition is hell!

Advertisement

Hi Guys. Im looking for suggestions on keeping my BB8830 in good shape. Right now I use the holster that comes with it and when Im in the car I protect it with a BB black skin. But Im still getting scratches on it.
    I love my BB and I hate when It gets knicked. Please help!

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Keeping my 8830 in good condition is hell!

Hey Mario. I have a rubberized black snap on case. I got it on Ebay for 2 or 3 bucks. It protects, covers up the Cingular logo (I have T-Mobile!) and fits in my black leather belt pouch. With the rubberized outside it wont slide around on the console of my work truck. When I get home, I tape my phone to my cat so the government can't track me with the GPS. If it rings, I find the cat and answer it.

OK....that second part is a lie....but I do have the black rubberized case.
    Andy

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by Schufly
    Hey Mario. I have a rubberized black snap on case. I got it on Ebay for 2 or 3 bucks. It protects, covers up the Cingular logo (I have T-Mobile!) and fits in my black leather belt pouch. With the rubberized outside it wont slide around on the console of my work truck. When I get home, I tape my phone to my cat so the government can't track me with the GPS. If it rings, I find the cat and answer it.

I was wondering if the rubberized skin would make it hard to fit in a pouch. I am considering this pouch case http://www.fortte.com/scr/showproduct.php/287?type=0

Erica, I have the BB oem leather case with the magnetic flap. it has elastic sides, not sure if that one you liked to would work, but that is a sharp looking case.
    Andy

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Erica, I have the BB oem leather case with the magnetic flap. it has elastic sides, not sure if that one you liked to would work, but that is a sharp looking case.
    I was also considering this case from Seidio http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=563

That is very nice too....I really like their skin and clip combos, but they are very expensive.

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=716
    Andy

Here is pretty much exactly what I have.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLACKBERRY-8800-...QQcmdZViewItem
    Andy

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i use a sena flip case. It has the magnet to send bb into sleep mode when closd and a slot for 2 micro sd cards. Very snug fit and everything covered. I also bought a screen protector and covered whole top of unit. When looks blemished remove and replace no scratches yet

unclebrudy no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I use the exact same rubberized snap on case as Schufly, and he's right-it's very inexpensive on eBay with little to no compromise in quality compared to the ones costing upwards of $40. I have purchased the black rubberized case for myself and the clear acrylic for the wife. However, bear in mind that the clear case's material is not as soft as the rubberized cases for some reason, and I've found them to fit less snug, but it could be my sample. My combo for ultimate scratch protection is a full body skin from bestskinsever.com and said black rubberized snap on case. If you want I can link you, just happened to be at work atm. If anything, at least get the bestskinsever.com skins as your frontline defense against wear, I find it to be wonderful & dependable.

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

Last week I droped my pearl without its case man I felt like someone stabbed me!