wutup iam new here but i want to get your opinions on what i should ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

fil123 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up ive got a wierd calling problem with my blackberry WE with verizon

Advertisement

wutup iam new here but i want to get your opinions on what i should do about this

whenever i call someone it connects but then it tells me i have to redial the number with the 1 and the area code and a # at the end ( and also dont push send again) for the call to go through

this is a very annoying problem can u guys give me some suggestions

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    first WELCOME TO THE STACKS!!!!!!!!!

that is odd...how long has it been doing this?
    has it always done this?
    did something happen before this started happening?
    I wish I had some great profound info for ya but I know someone here will.
    hopefully the answer lies in an answer to on of the above questions.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    Welcome.....Well, I know this was also happening in my area since they added a new area code. Some of these new phones ask for a default area code at start up/ activation. I'm guessing that is what has to be set default area code I'm looking around for this on my phone. I'll let you know if I figure it out before someone answers your question.
    "This life almost didn't happen"

MeatLoafT no está en línea Stack level 3
    If it helps, go to the call screen (call log) and hit your options, default area code is set under "smart dialing."
    I don't know if that's the problem but it's something you can check, if it doesn't work, I would be calling your carrier and finding out what's up (and making sure you're not being charged for something like international rates or the like.)

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatLoafT View Post
    If it helps, go to the call screen (call log) and hit your options, default area code is set under "smart dialing."
    I don't know if that's the problem but it's something you can check, if it doesn't work, I would be calling your carrier and finding out what's up (and making sure you're not being charged for something like international rates or the like.)
    Thank you I knew I had seen that but couldn't remember where.

yea i was messing around with the options but it didnt help i think iam going to have to figure this out in a cell fone store maybe even get it reflashed

ok i actually have alltel service on my verizon blackberry is there any way to fix this like for example putting an alltel OS on my blackberry?

reply pls