Hi people. I just got a blackberry 8830 and was wondering why I cannot see ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

BIGG-P no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B29501

internet sites

Advertisement

Hi people. I just got a blackberry 8830 and was wondering why I cannot see pictures and colors on websites like bplay, yahoo and others. I went to tuneusin.com and it gave me a list songs and where the pics would be was a small pic of a blackberry. Is this a setting on my phone or normal for the 8830? Please help thanks, BIGG-P

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have an 8130 so the configuration wording may be different. But in mine I go to browser/options/browser configuration. I have everything checked and when I scroll down to Show Images I have that set to "On WML & HTML Pages", and I have Content Mode set to "WML & HTML". This enables pictures to show up for me.

Like I said, my device is different so your menu may be different than mine, but try playing around with these settings and see if that helps.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

BIGG-P no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B29501
    Thanks azstar. That was exactly what it was. Everything is showing up as its supposed to. Thanks again

BIGG-P

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Glad it helped! :-D ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~