I beta tested this program over 2yrs and it was too expensive back then it ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

coloneludatank no está en línea Stack level 2

Question im+ for blackberry does not work properly

Advertisement

I beta tested this program over 2yrs and it was too expensive back then it was being sold for $49.95 so I decided to buy it now b/c it was $19.95 and it combined all of my im's together like: facebook, myspace, aim, msn, yahoo, etc.

It was working fine for a couple of days until it started locking up my 8830WE so I would send the error messages to shapeservice the creators of of the program I was sent back a resolution two days later that seems to have fixed the lockup issue. But that is not why I am really upset. I am really upset over the fact that your using this product and you are having a convo with someone and you just seem to stop getting messages in return from them mostly when using msn. The other person can be sending you countless messages but they are not being recieved on your end but on the other persons im it says your disconnected but when you check your status you are still connected.

I have sent countless messages to shapeservice to give me my money back for this program but to no avail. I would be happy with the product if I did not have so many problems with it. If I can find a permenant fix I will keep it because it is extremely convenient to have all your im's in one screen.

If there is anyone out there running this program successfully on there bb and does not have any problems and you do have some suggestions please help me out because I am about to file a claim with paypal to get my money back.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Are you using the latest OS for your 8830?
    I think it's 4.5.0.138.
    That solved some things on mine.
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

mendez777 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    219D98AA
    I buy im+ 2 years ago and works as well.

I keep open MSN, facebook, ICQ and I don't have any problems using it.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

coloneludatank no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up

I believe I am using the latest o/s for the 8830we v4.5.0.33 at the sametime my issue has been resolved by Victoria Slinyavchook at SHAPE Support team at 1:10pm so I am a happy camper again.
    Last edited by coloneludatank; 04-29-2009 at 05:53 PM.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Nope, the latest OS can be grabbed from here: http://forums.pinstack.com/blogs/3389/blog86.html

What did Shape do to fix it?
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by coloneludatank View Post
    I beta tested this program over 2yrs and it was too expensive back then it was being sold for $49.95 so I decided to buy it now b/c it was $19.95 and it combined all of my im's together like: facebook, myspace, aim, msn, yahoo, etc.
    Colonel, FYI there's a beta test of what must be a newer version than you were using when you posted this thread. You can check it out here and join the test as well if you're interested. Maybe some of your problems will have been fixed.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com