I downloaded the theme for my phone and my calender was not reminding me of ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

davidscott no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c28f5e

iBlack theme for 8830 world.

Advertisement

I downloaded the theme for my phone and my calender was not reminding me of my apps. At first i had no idea that it was the Theme that was doing it to me. So I eventually sent the things back to verizon and they sent me a new one.. and well i didnt keep the theme but my trackball looks nice again...

bottom line dont think that the iBlack can go with your calender anyone else having that prob?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: iBlack theme for 8830 world.

who's the developer of that theme btw?

davidscott no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c28f5e

to be honest i dont even remeber.. i got rid of it though..
    it ened up working out good.. I talked to some rep at verizon and i told them my problem.
    and they old me since it was a software problem that they would go ahead and send me a new phone.

MKhora no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241AAFB7

most of the people who make themes on this website, hurry up to release the themes. they make them in about an hour or so, don't test them, and think they look good...actually thats all they are looking at is appearance, not functionality. I already can tell You by looking at the themes which one is not going to be very functional. All My themes are extensively tested on my phones, and therefore I do not authorize even an early release unless it is 99.9% functonal. there will always be a tweak here or there. I leave Myself available to at least discuss any issues anyone may have with My themes. One things for sure...I'm a professional grapics designer, and a businessman. A hobbyist is of course going to lack proper experience in quality control. Check Out My themes, I'm sure You'll love em'
    Next Level Design By Sinista Graphix!