ok so i went to download a game through red pocket express i purchased it ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

cuban19 no está en línea Stack level 1

i need help asap!

Advertisement

ok so i went to download a game through red pocket express i purchased it and as the game was about to download someone called, after the call i cant now locate the file to finish downloading the game. When i try going into redpocket again to try to re purchase the game it says the game has already been purchased...but i got no clue where to find the file to finish installing it.... i have an 8830

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    I used to use pocket express ALL the time when I had my palm TX (yes I know I know) and I know there is a way to find the apps you have already purchased, I wanna say at handmarks website because it is Handmark Pocket Express.
    I believe that is where I could re download things like free apps, purchased products and purchase my trials...correct me if I am wrong someone
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

Eric_Handmark no está en línea Stack level 1
    Cuban,

You can access your previous purchases directly from Pocket Express on your BlackBerry or you can log into your "My Handmark" account at http://my.handmark.com.

From within Pocket Express, go to the home page (PageOne), click your BlackBerry menu button and select "Settings." Then from that menu select "Purchases." There you'll see a list of everything you've purchased from within Pocket Express or from Handmark.com. Select the item you wish to download, and then select download from the popup menu to download again.

Or, you can log in to http://my.handmark.com and access your purchases page. There you can resend an SMS or email (varies by application) to your device with a new download link to begin the download again.

If you're still having trouble, you can visit Handmark support at www.handmark.com/support