I've had a 7250 since early 06 and it puked on me this morning. Went ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

Joefish no está en línea Stack level 1

help me get the most of my new BB!

Advertisement

I've had a 7250 since early 06 and it puked on me this morning. Went to the alltel store filed my insurance claim and to my and all the store employees amazment my replacement was the 8830we! This thing is a MAJOR change in tech for me and want to get the most out of it. So, post me up some links to all I need to know about this new toy!

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Here is a link to the specs for the 8830 although it's from Verizon:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=60187

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joefish View Post
    I've had a 7250 since early 06 and it puked on me this morning. Went to the alltel store filed my insurance claim and to my and all the store employees amazment my replacement was the 8830we! This thing is a MAJOR change in tech for me and want to get the most out of it. So, post me up some links to all I need to know about this new toy!
    Congrats on the upgrade! One reason I can see for the shocking upgrade is because the 7250 is no longer offered unless you can find one on ebay somewhere. I'm surprised they didn't give you the 8330 LOL

One of my favorite links to go to, to learn about a phone is www.discoverblackberry.com and look under the 8330 (in my case the 8120) and find the BlackBerry 101 tutorials. Great videos and it's self paced.

SoArkSi no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    My 7130e bombed out on me 9/26/08 and they gave me the 8830we. They had the pearl and curve also avail. I didn't complain though!!!

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96
    Wow! Welcome to the Track Ball generation! Check out Google Maps (www.google.com/gmm) to make use of your new GPS functionality. Viigo is a great news and RSS reader. Vlingo is amazing for voice command!
    PIN me if you have any questions or want to chat.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

blackberryjay no está en línea Stack level 3
    hey...welcome to the bb world....yeahh....Superpages is another good app......
    "The only person you are destined to be is the person you decide to be."