Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

i take that back, it started, but now i have a new problem, all my ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

JonnyPJr no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

i take that back, it started, but now i have a new problem, all my contacts was on the phone, i done the backup, how can i take the contacts from the backup?
    and by tje way 10x for helping, it was ok as you told me :d

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    To restore your contacts start Desktop Manager and select Backup and Restore.

If you want to restore all of your previous settings that were saved in the backup select Restore and browse to the .ipd file created when you backed up your device.

If you just want to restore the just contacts select Advanced, click the file dropdown menu above the left window, browse to the .ipd file created when you backed up your device, select Address Book and click the transfer arrow (>>) between the windows to restore the address book.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Not sure what you're saying, John. Do you mean the update was successful and now the device is reconnecting? Not sure where you are in the process. What does it say on the screen?

i just played with it a little , it works great , cool man, thanks 10 times :P

no man, it rebuts its self, and i was in shock because it took more then 5 minute to start, and i was thinking that it won't start again
    but now works 10 times quicker and better , i just have to reinstall the applications that i was using on it
    by the way, some cool theme and applications for it where can i download? because i found cool themes but asking for money, and now is the crisis man, can not afford more money spending

damn, in the process i lost the bb maps application, do you know any working gps app for it?

We have tons of free themes here in the 8900 Themes forum. Start here for 8900 themes.

Google Maps is good, but you should also be able to reload BB maps through Desktop Manager>Application Loader. It'll load up your current OS, then scroll down to BB Maps and check the box to reinstall it.

I foun the mising applications in the phone Options/applications/addons, there are BB application world, BB maps, and other stuff, but , in the menu is no icon leading to the applications, i realy don't know why, and i searched them in every folder, in every tiny part of the menu, and i couldn't find them. And in Options/applications/addons i cant load them back, or make them an shortcut, so the apps are there installed but i can't see or access them. What about that boys?

See if you have a Downloads folder. It's a folder with an arrow going into it.

i know where should it be, but is not

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123