Hello Everyone, BIGGP Here, Yet Another BLackBerry 8830 bit the dust last night!!!!!! I was ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

biggp no está en línea Stack level 2

HELP!!!!! 8830 Bites The Dust!!!!!!

Advertisement

Hello Everyone, BIGGP Here, Yet Another BLackBerry 8830 bit the dust last night!!!!!! I was downloading the Blackberry App World. Then, I was in the process of downloading the PBA Bowling Game when the all to familiar spinning hourglass reared its ugly head. After approx. five to ten minutes of watching and waiting, i decided to do a battery pull. Well, when i did that, my phone will not power back up. All it does is flash red in sequence of 4 flashes about 1.5 seconds apart. The thing is, i just got this phone as an insurance replacement a few months ago. Is there a warranty on replacement pohones? Somebody, Anybody please help me. Thanks for looking, Anthony

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    If you have insurance and your device is defective, then by all means they should replace it.

Try putting the phone on a charger for awhile and see if it will power up after that.

i recently got off the phone with the insurance company. They are gonna send me a replacement phone. I thank GOD it was still under warranty. I let it charge all night last night. It has power, it just wont turn on. It has never been dropped, and has been kept in an otter box since a few days after i rec'd this one. Thanks for your input RoGro

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Go with the Tour. Call 'em back

Oh no on second thought don't. You don't want that trackball issue. Yeah, stay with your reliable tank
    Last edited by raton; 11-04-2009 at 11:05 AM.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Might wanna forget about that bowling game. Jus' sayin'.

Glad you're getting replacement.

I think I'll just hit the lanes if i want to bowl. THANKS! I'm glad too