Can anyone advise me where to find hebrew fonts for download? Thanks.... BlackBerry 8830 forum

Berno52 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hebrew Fonts for 8830

Advertisement

Can anyone advise me where to find hebrew fonts for download? Thanks.

fbriceno97 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Hebrew Fonts for 8830

i am almost sure that you can not "add" additional fonts to the BB...

but you can try to upgrade/configure options on your BB OS trough Desktop Manager and see whether the option to support of hebrew language is available.

cheers

ps: you need to install on your pc your current or latest OS running in your BB in order to get access to the installations options.

Berno52 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks. I checked the most recent download. Alternative language choices are limited to French and Spanish. However, other posts make reference to Hebrew fonts on the 8830 but without delineating the source.

sads25 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Berno52 View Post
    Thanks. I checked the most recent download. Alternative language choices are limited to French and Spanish. However, other posts make reference to Hebrew fonts on the 8830 but without delineating the source.
    I believe you have to upgrade the version you are using to the multilanguage version. Then when you go through Desktop Manager you will have a number of languages to choose to add. I have Hebrew on mine but cannot remember the exact steps I took to get it loaded. If not through the DM as listed here, when I updated the "OS" I was able to add on the BlackBerry itself (I do know that I see the languages on the DM when I add applications).

Sorry I cannot be more specific but I hope this helps.

smartmouth no está en línea Stack level 2