i wipe my hand held because some massive problems, i did the back up and ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

blais no está en línea Stack level 1

Question handheld wiped

Advertisement

i wipe my hand held because some massive problems, i did the back up and when i got the blackberry done with the wipe i restored the back up well now i cant get the about info to see what os i have to get new os update.so if anyone can help that would be awesome.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Could you please clarify your question I find it very hard to understand. If english is not your first language I understand, if it is however please re-read your post and retype. I am in NO WAY trying to offend you so please don't take it this way. I just want to help

Did you do a JL_CMDER wipe or security wipe?
    Are you trying to upgrade or downgrade?

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    do u have any 3rd party programs on ur berry? and really were not trying to offend u but that makes little to no sence in my mind anyways.

GaryF no está en línea Stack Moderator
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~one way to check your OS version is to hold down the ALT key and enter EACE.

cmadera no está en línea Stack level 2

need help please

i have a BB 8100 with 4 g media card on it and i want to lisen the music on my car with a fm transmiter. I purchase the adapters from diferent's stores i try but dosen't work (converters from 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm). and in another way using my wireless headset(motorola H700) if i have the media on an a call comming true @ the end of a call i heard 1 second of the song and after they shut down. how i can set up the headset to lisen music or if some body know a good adapter to use in my car.

[/IMG]

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryF View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~one way to check your OS version is to hold down the ALT key and enter EACE.
    you can also check it by hitting ALT+Right Shift+H