Just wanted to say that I love my 8830 so far over my 8703e, glad ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

sourcemine no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Got my 8830 VZW this week and my seidio case too

Advertisement

Just wanted to say that I love my 8830 so far over my 8703e, glad I switched.

Still getting used to the differences... don't like the mini menu in the sms, sometimes I like to call the sms contact, and you have to go through a few extra steps.

Otherwise the thing has great sound, I'm used to the lack of mass vibrating people seek, and I have the tones, usually only matters in the car, where I as an addict already check for the blinking light at every stop sign.

I got the seidio case last night, fits very well, not 100% estatic with the middle piece around the trackball, it doesnt stay down and seems flimsy.. but we shall see how it holds up.. I wish they put a thin bar or something inside there to keep it nice and firm...

The case/holster is nice as well, one handed access and you can view the light inside the case, where you can't in the pouch.

So far so good... I also love the beejive.com messenger, works great, they have my $30..

JustLeft no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Got my 8830 VZW this week and my seidio case too

What problem are you having with the middle piece? Are you saying it is coming off, or protruding? Mine lays flat and have not had any issues.