Hello stakers, One question, if any given application freezes on the Blackberry (3rd party or ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

megabite no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ping

Question Frozen Application

Advertisement

Hello stakers,

One question, if any given application freezes on the Blackberry (3rd party or not) is there a way to cancel it out without having to restart the device???

Example:

I have a poker game downloaded to my 8830. I have been going in and out using the Close Call button so i can check emails and chat at the same time, and then return to the application in the place that i left it. In one of the switch arounds, the application froze, i confirmed that there was an exception in the Blackberry Log (ALT + LGLG). I can go in to the application and see it frozen, and i can go out of it only using the Close Call button. The rest of the blackberry functions work fine.

Is there a way that i can "Restart" or "End Task" this application alone??? or the only way out is to do a Restart of the device (pull out the battery or ALT + CAPS + DEL)???

Thanks all!
    ___
    SFC. Megabite

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I believe that a restart of the device is the only way.

An "End Task" feature would be a great idea though. You should mention it in the suggestions for RIM forum here: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...s_for_rim.html
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4