Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok so I posted a link to the full screen sprint tv on another post ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6

free sprint tv subscriptions?

Advertisement

Ok so I posted a link to the full screen sprint tv on another post for the 8830 my ? Is I am getting a lot of free channels like mtv spike and other channels that I know arnt free. Is anyone else able to confirm this?

beathuh no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31bb7c46
    yea i get them too, but i have the simply everything which includes most of that, the premium channels are the ones you have to pay for, if u scroll down far enough you'll see premium channels and when u try to watch they ask u to pay a subscriptions for them but all the others you should be good to go on, i did notice something though, when i had the half screen i had history channel but with the full screen it wasnt, not sure but am glad you posted the screen regardless, and if were not supposed to get them then i think were both screwed lol

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    I tried to subscribe to some Spanish TV and it said, "Is not compatible with device." I was able to order espn. I believe all the ones that are included (mtv spike I want to say its about 30 channels) are a basic package. As stated above the premium channels are ( highlighted blue all the way towards the bottom) the ones they will ask you to pay for and confirm more than once. Mine works very sluggish at times it freezes on loading channles.
    "This life almost didn't happen"

PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    that interesting cause i have a few other phones and mtv and spike tv are part of the premium channels and it make me pay to view them and they are all on the same plan but not on the 8830.... as far as being sluglish havnt had that issue

anagirlca no está en línea Stack level 1
    Because Sprint hasn't updated their OS for the 8830 and it's still at 4.2.2 something or other, you will not be able to purchase the premium channels. As it is, you're using the Sprint TV from the 8330 phones, not the 8830. So when you try to subscribe to whatever is outside of the "basic" stations already available, it'll say that your device is not compatible. I spoke to a technical support person from Sprint and he said that Sprint TV will not be officially released for the 8830 at all.

PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    Ana that's not my ? My ? Is this are you getting mtv and comedy central ect channels? I wrk for sprint and I know mtv for one isn't a free package its part of the prem package deal I just wanted to know if I was special getting these free channels or not..
    Ps where n ca are you from?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

NoRemorse no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31795d7d
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphen View Post
    Ana that's not my ? My ? Is this are you getting mtv and comedy central ect channels? I wrk for sprint and I know mtv for one isn't a free package its part of the prem package deal I just wanted to know if I was special getting these free channels or not..
    Ps where n ca are you from?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The simply everything plans DO include SprintTV PREMIER

Simply everything plan features, taken from their website:

Sprint TV® Premier: Your favorite shows on the go with more than 20 channels to choose from, including Comedy Central, MTV, Discovery, Nickelodeon and more.

This is not a fluke, you are paying for those channels

PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    Hum... interesting this is I don't have an everything plan I have something else~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    ^^^^^ The old data packs include ONLY the Basic TV. The simply everything plans, Data premier plans and Data share plans include the Sprint TV Premier. Which, dose include Mtv Comedy Central etc etc. So, depending on if you have an Emplyee plan, Demo or Third party plan would determie if you would be charged or not.
    "This life almost didn't happen"

moneymark33 no está en línea Stack level 1

8830 sprint tv

So how do I access sprint tv with an 8830 running 4.5?

PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    Click this http://www.blackberry.com/VirtualPre...0/&language=en ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ksam567 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    317EC14F
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphen View Post
    Click this ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Never really understood the ota thing (or anything else for that matter about these phones). Do I need to access the above link from my phone or PC?

PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    Frm ur phone only wrks if ur blackberry is running 4.5os on it via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

e3sauro no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks

moto7198712 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31CD05BD
    thanks been lookin for sprint tv for awhile
    e-mail=scotts91hatch@sprint.blackberry.net
    pin=31CD05BD

hit me up !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast