I have an 8830 World Edition with Sprint and I inserted one of my old ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

shosh no está en línea Stack level 2

export contacts from sim card

Advertisement

I have an 8830 World Edition with Sprint and I inserted one of my old sim cards that I had from an older T-Mobile phone of mine only for the purpose of getting some old numbers.
    Is there anyway I can export those contacts to an address book on my computer by syncing my BB? The sync only exported my Device Address Book and not the Sim.

Thanks guys

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Let's go to mobile network and switch to GSM network and then lets go to your phone book icon and then click blackberry button>Scroll down to sim phone book.

Is that option even there?

I'm going to be honest with you I really don't think it would work but that would be the way to do it if the option was made to be available.

shosh no está en línea Stack level 2
    I can access the SIM address book, and I can copy it to my device address book, but I want to just export it...

dgburns no está en línea Stack level 3
    You can't with your phone. If you can import them to your device that is what you have to do. Then pull those contacts to your PC as usual, and then delete from device. Either that or yoy have to go buy one of those USB SIM reader devices.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~