When I try to sync my 8830 I get an error message, "Duplicate items found ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

shoppergirl no está en línea Stack level 1

Error #4238 when trying to sync 8830..Need Help

When I try to sync my 8830 I get an error message, "Duplicate items found on handheld device" and gives me an internal error # of 4238. I have tried to just sync one way and I still get the error message. It stops the sync completely and does not update the PC or the handheld with the calendar or address book or anything else.

Anyone got any idea what is causing this or how to remedy it so I can sync my device. I have never seen this before and as far as I know I do not have any duplicate items in the calendar or address book. This appears to be an error message concerning the calendar since when it is trying to sync the calendar is when the message appears.

I have tried to delete the intellisync folder and then sync but I still get this same error message.

Please help!!

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    Just Ask
    This thread here should answer your question:

If you have any additional questions or problems after checking out the above thread, post back and we'll continue troubleshooting.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE