Having toasted the screen on my 8830, i had Sprint send me a brand new ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

shosh no está en línea Stack level 2

erase all data with no screen

Advertisement

Having toasted the screen on my 8830, i had Sprint send me a brand new one through the insurance I have with them. I just got my phone today and I transferred all the data and info from the old phone to the new one.

I would now like to delete all the information on my old phone before I send it to Sprint. I followed the instructions in this thread: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ry_device.html

I was able to do steps 3 and 4. I could not complete the wipe because i cant see anything on my screen and I also didnt see any password fields in the application loader. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to wipe everything since I cant see anything on the screen?

Thanks in advance!!!

by the way, you guys are so awesome and smart... im flabbergasted (yes serious)

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Or you could use the advanced option in apploader and go through and tell it not to restore all user data on the device.

Zo

shosh no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks guise. I'll try when I get home.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~