I'm using the bb8830 and had evey thing running just fine, when all the sudden ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

bigfish100 no está en línea Stack level 1

email has stopped

Advertisement

I'm using the bb8830 and had evey thing running just fine, when all the sudden my email on the pc at home stopped momentarly. Now because of that I lost email on the bb. Email works fine now on pc but cannot get it back on the bb.I've tried everything from resetting email account and then it says thati already have an existing account. But cannot get it back on the bb. I use yahoo on the pc for email. Does anyone know how to fix this please.

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Try logging into your BIS account and resending the service books for your bb.

Its something like:

bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=sprint

Replace sprint with your carrier...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    You can also re-register your HRT on your BB in addition to what chatster suggested:
    On BB go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Scroll to one of the entries there and hit Menu>Register now.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ok I've tried both ideas. Nothing works and lavagirl, what is all the enties I see. There is like a thousand different ones. I tried about the first 10 or so and nothing happens.any help please?

boob_1029 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32C73EFE
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Have you tried going to setup wizard on your bb and adding it though there again?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yes I have, and I get amessage that says "account already exists"...hate that message!

tennessee31 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    When you log into your account, does it show that your email account is validated? If not, you may need to re-validate it. Also, when you go into the Host Routing Table from the Advanced Options of the options menu, press the BB button and then choose register now. This may jump-start your email~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    just go to the set up internet email icon and select resend service books. in regards to the host routing table, those are different table to re register your handheld to the network
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter