Hi, BrandNewbie here, so if this is the wrong forum, sorry, and please direct me ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

gkarasik no está en línea Stack level 2

DST update necessary?

Advertisement

Hi,

BrandNewbie here, so if this is the wrong forum, sorry, and please direct me to the correct fourm: My company just got 10 Verizon 8830 world editions running from BES on an SBS 2003 server. One user is reporting time anomalies in her Outlook calendar (times wrong, appointments doubled). I'm trying to track down the problem and wondering if the units might need the DST patches. How do I tell?

GaryK

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    I believe they have 4.2.2 software if they are running the newest software so they shouldn't need to be patched. Have your exchange and Bes servers been patched for DST?

gkarasik no está en línea Stack level 2

Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by markgallant View Post
    I believe they have 4.2.2 software if they are running the newest software so they shouldn't need to be patched. Have your exchange and Bes servers been patched for DST?
    The blackberries themselves are running 4.2.2. The Exchange is fully patched. I don't know about the BES. That's what I'm trying to find out.

GaryK

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    Check the version of CDO.dll on the both the exchange and the BES. 6.5.7651.61 is the version you need