Anyone have any idea how I can do this? I'm confused....... BlackBerry 8830 forum

mfritzin no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Downloading video from I Tunes to 8830

Advertisement

Anyone have any idea how I can do this? I'm confused....

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

Re: Downloading video from I Tunes to 8830

You can download them to your comp. Convert to BB format. Then transfer.

PIN/ID

i guess that's the sticking point...how can i take the videos, and download to my computer (desktop)? right click on song or video file, then choose what? thanks

PIN/ID

can someone explain how to convert the files to BB format? sorry to sound so ignorant...

drac666 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: Downloading video from I Tunes to 8830

After doing extensive research on trying to figure out how to convert videos in a simple and very fast way, I was able to figure a simple and quick solution of converting videos for the BB Verizon 8830 version. Verizon video requirements are different then Sprint, etc.

These simple steps including FLV's to the verizon 8830.

Blackberry video converter does not work with the Verizon version which is confirmed on their page.
    Instructions:

1. Download Super by eRightSoft and Install
    > Extremly simple and very powerful video converter (does PS3, PSP, IPOD etc) and best part is that it’s FREE

2. Apply the settings these settings http i20.tinypic.com/2rpfifc.jpg in the super program.
    > Right click to export the settings to a file afterwards if you'd like to save them.

3. Drag video files to the files pane and click encode. That’s it.
    > You can eliminate a few additional steps such as saving the file. If your BB is connected and appears as a drive letter, right click on the super screen and select output file saving management and select your BB drive and video folder so that is converts directly.

Note, you can also drag FLV files which are flash video files most commonly used by youtube etc... With most websites, when you're viewing a video the FLV file is copied to your browsers temp folder.
    To locate the temp folder in IE 7, open IE 7 and click Tools >> Internet Options >> Settings >> View Files >> sort by size and you should see the file. When viewing the video, you have the wait until the caching bar completes for the above file to appear.

BTW, this app has just about any codec out there so no need to install separate codecs etc.

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

intresting trust earned