Ok so upgraded my os awhile ago to the os listed in the title and everytime I did a batter pull my icons wud rest I googled and yep that was a know issue like the preloaded sounds not exsistent in the os

So I thought which is better 4.5 with sprint tv or 4.2 with my icons... As u can see I kept my 4.5 and delt with the moving icons...

Recently I did two things I tried to set a picture as my homescreen image and could never see it using the scribble theme so I swicthed it to the one in the title and two I created a folder and put all my unused icons in it.. Sprint tv locked up so I reset my blackberry kinda sad cause I spent a few minutes and rearranged my icons after waiting for my blackberry to restart low and behold my icons where n the same place

So I need some help from people to figured out if this is a fluke... Are you using a custom theme or a default one on the phone "if it didn't come on your blackberry new its custom" try adding your unused icons n a folder and do a battery pull post if they stay the same?

If not redo what u did but this time change ur theme to the one listed and post if it worked for you...

Long thread for a simple ? But just wanted to give all the info