In the never ending quest to free as much memory as possible, is there a ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

Maroon no está en línea Stack level 2

Deleting only certain cookies?

Advertisement

In the never ending quest to free as much memory as possible, is there a way to delete only certain cookies? Going to "options" then "cache operations" allows me to delete ALL my cookies-but there are a few (like the one that automatically logs me in to pinstack) that I'd like to keep. Most, however, are worthless, I'm sure. (I'm up to nearly 500 cookies at this point). Thanks!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I always delete all my cookies. It does not affect my Pinstack.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I don't think there is a way to keep certain cookies.

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    I miss it too as a feature -- it reluctantly found its way into PC browsers... to be able to read individual cookies to begin with, and then selectively delete them. Quite handy. I hope the BB browser will eventually adopt it as well.

BTW it is not a memory issue -- a cookie takes up very little space. But it is good for privacy, and a marginally faster browser.

Maroon no está en línea Stack level 2
    Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that cookies allowed websites such as pinstack to automatically log me in. It seemed that several months ago (when I deleted my cookies) that I had to re-enter a bunch of usernames and passwords. It is good to know, however, that cpookies aren't a memory issue. (wap.pinstack.com)~