I don't have the option (or at least I can't find it) to delete languages ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

tina_twyman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30d4e1b6

Deleting Languages on 8830

Advertisement

I don't have the option (or at least I can't find it) to delete languages I don't want from my 8830. Yes, I tried application launcher but that is not an option. Only my old apps I transfered from my 8703 appears. I also can not find the option on my handheld under options/advancedoptions/applications. I don't have an option for languages. Any suggestions? What am I missing? From the threads, I need to do this to save memory. every day (sometimes on the hour) my emails and sms are disappearing.

I also can not reduce the picutres b/c my handheld only provides two optons 12 and 15 I think. Nothing smaller.

Tina

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Deleting Languages on 8830

Ok, Did you try the Settup Wizard on you Blackberry. Some of the new devices have the ability to delete the language support modules using that app. To delete them using Apps Loader requires the Current HandHeld S/W be installed on your PC. Once that is installed you will have the options.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

tina_twyman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30d4e1b6

Re: Deleting Languages on 8830

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the setup wizard allowed me to delete the other languages. Thanks so much