I have a few apps that were installed with PocketMac and it did something wrong ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

gameboy213 no está en línea Stack level 3

Deleting 8830 Application Modules?

Advertisement

I have a few apps that were installed with PocketMac and it did something wrong as I cannot delete the apps using PocketMac, Desktop Manager or Options/Advanced/Applications.... they aren't even listed there. However I can find the Modules for all the items... but there is no option to delete them in the menu.... am I doomed for a hard reset as the 8830 does not allow direct module deletion? Or is there a trick I don't know?
    Thanks in advance gang!

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4

Re: Deleting 8830 Application Modules?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i had a similar situation with my 8800. I installed an app that was for a different os version... I couldn't delete thru the blackberry DM and couldn't delete thru advanced options > applications.

I had to reload the os to get it off. Unless someone smarter (and there are tons of people here) has found a better way, you might have to do the same.

gameboy213 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Deleting 8830 Application Modules?

I downloaded Sure Wipe from Mobylo and it deleted everything right away. Nice little app that I will be keeping on my device for sure.