One of my 8830 users has "stumped" me with what is I'm sure an easy ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

kateln no está en línea Stack level 1

Copying Phone Numbers?

Advertisement

One of my 8830 users has "stumped" me with what is I'm sure an easy question. Is there a way for someone who is talking on their BlackBerry to copy down a phone number into the BlackBerry--while still on the call.

For example--I'm on the phone with Y, and Y give's me X's phone number. Can I copy X's number into the BB, while still on the call with Y?

If so, how?

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    you can open a call note during the call and it will be saved with that phone call, so once youre done with the call, you can revert back to that note...

hope that helps...
    i see RED...

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    What's a call note, red?

Not sure if this is what red refers to, but if you're on a call you can press the BB Menu button and from there you can get back into your BlackBerry applications, including going into your address book and creating a new contact.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    not that... but in the bb menu it should give you an option to create a note... like a task or a memo... but a note... dont have my bb infront of me so i cant give the exact steps... can report back with that in an hour or so...
    i see RED...

kateln no está en línea Stack level 1
    I tried "notes" and that was exactly what I needed.

This was one of those "I know it's a simple answer, but damned if I know..." questions.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    glad i could help...

i almost never use it... but sometimes i need it to copy down a phone number or some info... comes in handy...
    i see RED...