I've seen several crystal/clear cases for my new 8830 but I'm looking for one that ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

mblt no está en línea Stack level 1

Clear Case for 8830 w/ screen protection

Advertisement

I've seen several crystal/clear cases for my new 8830 but I'm looking for one that provides screen coverage. Does anything like this exist?

Or is my best bet to buy the hard clear case and apply a screen protector myself before I enclose my blackberry?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Clear Case for 8830 w/ screen protection

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by mblt
    I've seen several crystal/clear cases for my new 8830 but I'm looking for one that provides screen coverage. Does anything like this exist?

Or is my best bet to buy the hard clear case and apply a screen protector myself before I enclose my blackberry?
    not trying to discourage you from what yo ureally want, but i have found that the plastic on those types of cases sticks to the bb screen (the bb screen on the newer devices are a lot diff than those of the 87xx or 71xx)...if i were you, i would get a clear skin protector for the screen and then find a full body case to suit your needs and protect the bb

mblt no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for your responses Hayden and cherrichiodo.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    not trying to discourage you from what yo ureally want, but i have found that the plastic on those types of cases sticks to the bb screen (the bb screen on the newer devices are a lot diff than those of the 87xx or 71xx)...if i were you, i would get a clear skin protector for the screen and then find a full body case to suit your needs and protect the bb
    Are you saying the hard plastic cases stick to the screen? How so? Do you mean around the edges?