Is there any ways to replace the silver casing on the 8830 vzw with the ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

wrpmission no está en línea Stack level 1

Changing the look of 8830 vzw

Advertisement

Is there any ways to replace the silver casing on the 8830 vzw with the black casing from a sprint model or other 8800 models?

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890

Re: Changing the look of 8830 vzw

Welcome to the Stacks wrpmission! I think you can order parts, but it will void the warranty of your device.
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

toddone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

no , i dont think there is anything you can do to the case...however if you go to your local art store...you can buy model spray paint... and take the phone apart and .. etc. that might work..
    " Real talk comes from the heart not from the mouth "

_Todd_

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i change the look of my device every week. I had green louis vuitton pattern and now I have orange plaid. I actually go to the stroe that cut my graphics for my Integra and tell them what pattern I want. They make the pattern on vinyl graphic paper and I get about a yard. I then lay a generic screen overlay on the screen and lay the vinyl on top I then take an exacto knife and cut along the lines. There is a small line left where the screen overlay is I cut carefully along the line and remove vinyl with overlay. Does not scratch at all as long as you cut gently. And will not void warranty if some thing happens to device peel off and voila. Factory housing

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by toddone
    no , i dont think there is anything you can do to the case...however if you go to your local art store...you can buy model spray paint... and take the phone apart and .. etc. that might work..
    If you buy a black shell you can swap.