I bought my second 8830WE at CompUSA (long story on first) they are going out ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

infoe no está en línea Stack level 1

Chances of getting my NEW 8830 exchanged?

Advertisement

I bought my second 8830WE at CompUSA (long story on first) they are going out of business and ALL sales are final, meaning no exchanges, returns, NADA.

My luck, the 8830 is having lcd issues...I know the phone is operable, i can put it into standby mode or when the lcd goes dark it will come back, but obviously this is not normal.

I have everything receipt,box, etc...What are the chances of going with everything to a corporate sprint store and having them exchange it there for a NEW one?

I could go to an authorized sprint retailer and they can order me a REFURBISHED one since i have the TEP but damnit i dont want a refurbhished one..I want a new one :x

cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Chances of getting my NEW 8830 exchanged?

Quick question, so what's wrong with it? Is the display bright and then will darken up on its own. If so this is normal!

infoe no está en línea Stack level 1

Sorry for not being clearer...every few minutes (of use) the screen will go completely white and fuzzy (phone stays operable in the background) if I put it into standby mode and wait till the screen goes dark then bring it out of standby it will correct itself...its only been a week and its happening more and more so I guess the lcd is progressively dieing out on.me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

That Sucks.