Hi everyone. I'm looking to begin my addiction to the world of Blackberry. As of ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

wxjeremy no está en línea Stack level 1

Buying used 8830 for VZW

Advertisement

Hi everyone. I'm looking to begin my addiction to the world of Blackberry. As of right now it would be easier for me to find a used one since my contract won't be up for a while. I've found someone locally selling a used (1 week old) 8830 for 220. Is that a good price? I'm going to check it out in person before I make a decision. It seems most are generally happy with this handset. my only concern is the keyboard. With the keys all next to each other, does anyone run into issues with accidentally hitting keys? Really, for the time being, thats my only concern. anyone's thoughts are appreciated.

flyhatch no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32cf1d94

Re: Buying used 8830 for VZW

i am not much of a typist, but i havent had any probs with the keyboard, its much better than the last non blackberry phone I had.

wxjeremy no está en línea Stack level 1

well, I'm not going to buy it. The seller was getting pushy and was more or less telling me that unless I'm definitely going to buy it, he didn't want to bother meeting with me. Gotta go with my gut on this one......

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~sorry to here that great phone though I have the sprint 8830e

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

To answer your original question, yes, $220 without a contract sounds reasonable. Definitely nothing wrong with following your gut instinct. There are plenty of other used 8830s out there. You'll find one. Welcome to the Stacks!
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.