Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I like the phone better than the 8703e that i had. The keys do take ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

m8kulook no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32C895E0

Re: BlackBerry 8830 World Edition

Advertisement

I like the phone better than the 8703e that i had. The keys do take some time to get used to, but overall I really like this phone. The media player and the expandable memory are the main reasons that i got this phone. The only thing that I had to get used to was the trackball over the scroll on the side. Overall I would say that it's a nice phone.

Latinalicious no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31CF0982
    I'm a proud owner of a BlackBerry 8830/WE and yes I love the GPS! I'm with Sprint so I have TeleNav for my GPS, it is the greatest software. My husband and I have been to North Myrtle Beach for my birthday vacation and it was great. The directions are clear and you basically never have to look at your screen, the voice prompts you on your next turns. It's FANTASTIC!

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sprint Navigation is great as long as you have network coverage. The same applies to Google Maps and Windows Live Search. I've missed turns before while traveling up to NC and the coverage dropped. The GPS also stopped at that point. Can't rely solely on the GPS. Got tired of the GPS dropping out and connected my Garmin Mobile 10 to the phone, it helped out alot. I MISS THE press 0 to update your route even if no alerts were present on the screen....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12