I have the 8830 Global by Verizon. I was wondering if anyone knows how to ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

Dory no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask!

Question Blackberry 8830 Global help?

Advertisement

I have the 8830 Global by Verizon. I was wondering if anyone knows how to put videos onto it? i see an option to view videos, but how do you get them on there??

thank you,
    Dory

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

Re: Blackberry 8830 Global help?

There are two ways. There is a Desktop Manager available that has a Media Manager included. Through the Media Manager you can add/remove/etc all of your media.

The second way is to go into the options for the media card and enable mass storage. When you do so, you can view the media card via the Micro$oft file explorer, and drag/drop them.

The first way is better, because it optimizes media files for the BB, but as long as the file is compatible with the BB, the second way works; you can also use the media card like a thumb drive this way.

Dory no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask!

Thank you! is there a converter for Windows Media files? .wmv files. I get those as attachments and i'd like to be able to open them as well.

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

Quote Originally Posted by Dory
    Thank you! is there a converter for Windows Media files? .wmv files. I get those as attachments and i'd like to be able to open them as well.
    The Media Manager will convert .wmv files for optimal playback on the BB.