I am very fresh at this but generally am fairly tech savy. However, this has ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

barristerjjc no está en línea Stack level 1

Question BB 8830 World Edition issues with synchronizing outlook calendar

Advertisement

I am very fresh at this but generally am fairly tech savy. However, this has got me just stressed as I need my calendar to sync. When I go to get the download for the patch that I hear about there isn’t one showing for the version I have.(OS v4.2.2.12
    My synchronization just stops and I get an error every time I sync and it gets to the outlook calendar. It stops on entry 1066 of 1464 each time, and generates an error report and then closes after freezing up for a bit. Please help me if you can.
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 11-20-2007 at 04:24 PM. Reason: fixed formatting

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: BB 8830 World Edition issues with synchronizing outlook calendar

justin -- i really think you should start with deleting that ONE event...then try to resync.
    after resync, add the event back in and then resync again to see if you get the same error.

(i replied to your email )

welcome to the stacks

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

This is usually a problem with a bad event in your calendar. You need to look into the Log file for the event that is causing the problem, Desktop Manager/Syncronization/Configuration and click on the View Log button. Look for where it errors out then try to find an problem event around that area. It may be an event with an attachment in the notes section or maybe special characters in the event title.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

barristerjjc no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for the quick input. I do not know how to figure out which entry is 1066. I do know how to go to the log file etc., but when i look at it it doesn't really help me. There is nothing that says error etc. What do i look for to determine what is entry 1066? Thanks for dealing with my mundane questions.

JC

JBUTTOO no está en línea Stack level 1

I have BB 8830 World edition .Can somme explain how to download videos on the BB. James.