Hello I work for IT im kinda new at this Blackberry stuff. A user in ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

xgenious3 no está en línea Stack level 1

BB 8830 Issues

Advertisement

Hello I work for IT im kinda new at this Blackberry stuff. A user in HR had blackberry issues with her calendar where it would not Sync with GroupWise 7 i Wiped out the whole device but i of course did the back-up for it before i wiped it. Copied users address book all looks fine. The only thing thats missing is some kind of short cut to her aol e-mail account. She currently already has access to her GroupWise E-Mail but not her aol and they are talking about some short-cut in her main menu or home screen. Whats missing is a globe with that @ symbol. If i have the back-up which one do i restore on her phone and what do i do? Thanks!

dudewheresmycar no está en línea Stack level 1
    If I understand you correctly, All that needs to be done is to have the service books reloaded. That can be done with the restore but would be best to have it done by the BIS or BES then the Icon would show. If you already did that check to see that the icon is not set to hidden or moved into a folder.[/FONT]

Hope this helps
    Last edited by dudewheresmycar; 04-17-2008 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Xtra
    Check out the cool new social networking site.

See Ya There !